[Fasterfox] I dont get it

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Thu Dec 29 11:37:18 EST 2005

Hi there,

Sorry you didn't notice a speed increase while using Fasterfox.  If it's not
for you, then by all means, uninstall it.

However, I would find it hard to argue that it hasn't worked very well for
many others (myself included).

Would you mind providing more details about your setup (e.g. PC, OS,
internet connection, etc)?

Thanks,
Tony