[Fasterfox] I dont get it

Sbowzer sbowzer at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 29 00:20:56 EST 2005

After using FasterFox for about a month now, I finnaly uninstalled it. I
got tired of watching the little counter count up to 10 secconds.... 30
secconds... 60 secconds.... It makes Firefox run Slower, not faster, you
guys got it all twisted around.

I mean, Internet Explorer is faster than FasterFox! Now that is a HUGE
discrase to Firefox. Internet Explorer is suppost to be the old clunky
browser. Either fix it, or just get rid of the fasterfox. Its not doing
any good right now.

I Love Firefox, I want you guys to be better than Internet Explorer and
shove it in their fat greasy faces down at Microsoft, prove that someone
else can make a better web browser than everyone. I know Firefox is
better than Internet Explorer, its just some people dont know that, you
have to prove it. And its extensions like FasterFox that prove that
Internet Explorer is better. I want lightning speed from you guys. There
shouldnt even be a stupid counter on FasterFox, because Firefox should
be faster than anything that can count.