[Fasterfox] HELP

Josh Walker school_burner2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 17:02:46 EST 2005

Well recently I downloaded your fasterfox and I have been having problems... First off any website I go to I see the HTML code instead of what it is...for example if I were to write a html code for vbulletin or something It would show the HTML code instead of the pictures,video,ect.... If your understanding what I am saying please help me...I have uninstalled Fasterfox,Restored my computer to an earlier date and Loaded up in safe mode and nothing helps...Even internet explorer doesn't work

HELP