[Fasterfox] Hello!

Luis Hirschberg luhirs at netvision.net.il
Thu Dec 15 11:14:21 EST 2005

Hello!

First I want to say that I love your extension.

I just got 2 things to say.

1) The auto update of the extension is in the extensions menu doesn't work.
When I click find updates it doesn't find any updates though I am using now
v1.01 and as for other extensions it works. Maybe it is a link problem to
the correct current version.

2) if I an opening lot of tabs together from my bookmarks menu (open in
tabs), the faster fox counter only counts the loading time for the first tab
and it shows it all time though there are different loading times for each
page.

Hope to hear your reply.

Keep up the good work.

Luis.