[Fasterfox] Fasterfox 1.0.1+

Pol Danilov remember.pol at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:32:36 EST 2005

I recently upgraded to Fasterfox 1.0.1 from 1.0... My question is why has
the preferences been removed from the main "Firefox Preferences" dialog?
Also, I noticed v1.0.2 was available on the extension's homepage- but when I
told Firefox to search for upgrades to 1.0.1, it said there were none so I
manually upgraded to 1.02. Why did 1.0.1 say there were no upgrades? Why was
Fasterfox taken out of the main preferences window? This is a good and
important extension.  It allows more freedom, control, and customization to
the user. It should be in the main spotlight.