[Fasterfox] installing fasterfox

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Mon Dec 12 17:11:20 EST 2005

Hi Ivans,

Glad you are able to find the extension useful.

To install the file offline:

1.  Right click the "Install Fasterfox 1.0.2" link on this page:
http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/installation.html

2.  Choose "Save Link As"

3.  Save the .XPI file to some medium that is available offline such as a
floppy disk or thumb drive.

4.  On the computer you wish to install Fasterfox, choose "File > Open" and
select the .XPI file.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Regards,

Tony

  _____