[Fasterfox] bandwidth query

chris bee dewdust.1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:24:49 EST 2005

Hi,

Only recently started trying out FASTERFOX (on FF 1.5).
I was having a problem visualising the right half of the options window,
but just installed v.1.0.1 and that fixed that :)

I did have things set to TURBO CHARGED, but now changed that to OPTIMIZED.
I have have a 1Mbps ADSL connection, but only a couple of GB of
bandwidth per month. I try to keep an eye on bandwidth usage.
My question is: I see comments on the "FF add-ons page" about increased
bandwidth usage on web servers - I assume that also means that MY
bandwidth usage will be greater ? If so is this by 10 x as much/ twice
as much ..? What kind of thing does it depend on ?
I'm sure you are very busy, but if you can spare any time just to write
a couple of lines advising me I'd be very grateful.

Wish I knew more, but it's a gradual process :)

Keep up the good work.

Chris