[Fasterfox] opinion

James Pritchard jp1467 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 09:12:53 EST 2005

Hello.  I enjoy finding and trying extensions for Firefox.  Yours is
definitely one of the most interesting.   I was curious to see the load
time difference in the different settings...the results surprised me.  I
tried two computers with two different websites (weather.com and
cnn.com) using multiple attempts and got the same results.  The
"courteous" setting was the fastest (2.48 sec avg on cnn.com) and most
consistent.  The default setting was next fastest (2.68 sec avg on
cnn.com) followed by "turbocharged" (2.78 sec avg on cnn.com).
"Optimized" was the slowest (2.73 sec avg on cnn.com).  I did attempt
prefetching.  I thought maybe you could shed some light on this for me.
James Pritchard