[Fasterfox] Option to put Fasterfox options back in main Options dialog...

Bruce Pascoe brucepascoe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:16:46 EST 2005

I was upset when I upgraded from Fasterfox 0.81 to 1.01 and found that
the options had moved from the main options dialog to the plugin's own
preferences dialog.  Seeing as Fasterfox is basically just a frontend to
tweaks already available in the browser's about:config, I think the main
Options dialog was the best place for it.

Any way you could add a checkbox or something to put Fasterfox back in
the main Options window?