[Fasterfox] Fasterfox Feature Request

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Wed Dec 7 23:50:04 EST 2005

Excellent suggestions!!

I like both of them, and will get them on the roadmap for future
development.  I've been kind of busy lately getting version 1.0.0 ready, and
my next goal is to allow sites which don't have the bandwidth to spare some
easy way to "opt-out" of prefetching such as specifying a meta tag or a line
in the robots.txt file.  As soon as this is done, I'll begin work on these.

Thanks!!

  _____