[Fasterfox] Real quick fox

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Wed Dec 7 22:39:41 EST 2005

Torsten,

Thanks for the note.  It led me to find a hidden setting in Firefox that I
referred to as FastBack, which basically does what you describe.  The actual
full rendered pages are stored in memory.

Check out Fasterfox 1.0.0, make sure FastBack is enabled in the "Rendering"
tab, give it a whirl, and let me know what your impression is.

Thanks again,
Tony