[Fasterfox] load time for each tab.

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Wed Dec 7 22:38:12 EST 2005

Hi Edward,

Yes, this would definitely be nice, and is a known bug right now.

Because of the way the events fire in Firefox, I don't know of a way to get
around this.  Basically an event is fired when a page begins loading, and
again when a page is finished loading.  But I don't know of a way to
distinguish which tab it came from.

If someone is able to help suggest a way around this, I will fix it ASAP.

Thanks again,
Tony