[Fasterfox] Prefetching Question

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Mon Dec 5 21:58:29 EST 2005

Hi Matt,

Yes, some webmasters aren't too impressed with the idea of prefetching
links.

For this reason, a whitelist will be added to the next version.  These few
websites may be added to the whitelist.  The beta is available here if you
feel like giving it a try:
http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/beta.html

Thanks,
Tony