[Fasterfox] thank you and suggestion

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Thu Dec 1 22:24:55 EST 2005

Lo,

Firefox's default cache location may be changed by typing "about:config" in
the URL bar and changing the path of this setting (or adding it if its not
there):

browser.cache.disk.parent_directory

This tweak could be added to Fasterfox to make it easier to access, but I
want to make sure the demand is there first.

Thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep it on the roadmap if I get similar
requests.

Tony