[Fasterfox] FasterFox Bug

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Thu Dec 1 21:53:43 EST 2005

Hi Ian,

I'm currently in the process of releasing a new version of Fasterfox.

The reason dnsstuff.com complains is because they feel that prefetching
links uses too much of their bandwidth.  The new version of Fasterfox
includes a whitelist to which dnsstuff.com may be added.  If you like, give
it a try and see if it helps:
http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/beta.html

Regards,
Tony