[Conkeror] conkeror as default browser on mac

Shoaib Kamil skamil at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 19:48:23 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've begun using conkeror and am extremely impressed
with how well everything works.  I was, however, unable
to set it as the default browser in Mac OSX 10.5. It seems
the app bundle must be exporting some information
that tells the OS that the application can handle browsing.

I've tried using the Firefox Info.plist (with the required
changes to make it run the xulrunner executable) but
to no avail.  Has anyone had success with this?

thanks.