[Conkeror] flickering tabs?

Nicholas A. Zigarovich nicktastic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:00:15 PDT 2008

Happens to me all the time. Very annoying. The arrow buttons seem to
rapidly appear and disappear, causing all tabs to constantly resize.

Also, tab size seems to become disproportionate over time. Some tabs
will often be very small while others will be very large.

Bug filed: http://bugs.conkeror.org/issue62

- Nick