[Conkeror] [patch] 0003-Use-window-close-hooks-in-delete_window-and-quit.patch

Jens Petersen juhpetersen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:27:54 PDT 2008

Here is a patch to run the window close hooks in delete_window and quit.

I think the changes to quit could be done better: comments and
feedback welcome, but this works for me.

I was prompted to write this after (again) losing a conkeror session
that had about 8-10 open buffers (tabs), forgetting/not realising that
conkeror sessions are shared...

-Jens