[Conkeror] [RFC] Show more links on mouse over.

David Kettler David.Kettler at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Oct 1 00:02:20 PDT 2008

The only reason I really care about this is that for certain sites I
want to know where the link is pointing before I follow it.  But I'd
rather use the keyboard navigation.  So maybe I need a "confirm" mode
that shows me the link before following.  Maybe as a prefix key.

I can currently copy the link then paste it in to find-url, but that
is less convenient.

regards, David
--

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.