[Conkeror] Conkeror 0.17
sabetts at vcn.bc.ca
Sat Feb 12 20:52:21 EST 2005
I'm proud to announce the first release we've had in a while. The big
feature of this release is Firefox support. That's right. It is
recommended you use Conkeror with Firefox. I will not be supporting
* Hopefully the Meta key on OSX works (I'll test it on Monday)
* Improved numbered links. It now works much like the Hit-a-Hint
* Images are numbered too. When you select an image its location is
copied onto the clipboard. See the manual for details.
* Link locations are printed in the minibuffer
Yet to fix
* the numbered links code is much slower now. I'd like to possibly run
it in a seperate thread but how I would do that is still very
* missing plugins and popups probably don't work too well.
* a download manager should probably be created that uses only the keyboard
* bookmarks don't seem to work. I don't know why. Until they do, take
a look at http://del.icio.us.
More information about the Conkeror