[Camino] Bookmark sidebar navigation

Mark Vaccaro vmvaccaro at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 09:21:53 EST 2004

I have closed Camino more than once by accident when I
have opened "Bookmarks" and tried to close it. (I have
maybe a 100 in different folders.) Note: On my desktop
"21 graphics monitor" I don't notice how much space a
sidebar takes up but on the laptop it would suck and
has... also on smaller desktop monitors it takes up a
lot of real estate.
thanks
mark