[Camino] Bookmark sidebar navigation

Martin Girschick ls_list at magir.de
Wed Dec 22 08:53:28 EST 2004

Just one minor note: As it seems, Apple itself is preventing sidebars
more and more: iCal has a separate info window. Safari never had
drawers and think this is also the case for most iApps and the mail
client in Tiger moved the mailbox listing back into the main window.
Perhaps this approach would circumvent some of the issues with the
"old" drawers. Downside: The bookmarks would be similar to Mozillas
sidebar and the bookmarks in IE/Mac.

I don't want to ignite the sidebar bookmark discussion again, but I
thought it might be interesting to see the direction Apple is taking.

Cheers and Happy Christmas everyone,

   Martin