[Camino] My Biting Review of Firefox

Mike Pinkerton mikepinkerton at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 22:56:51 EST 2004

For what it's worth, I had my class this semester designing firefox
extensions. They had a blast, it was an incredible learning experience
for them, and one of them has already started getting community
feedback and support.

Firefox extensions are really cool. Will they be in camino? No. But
that doesn't mean they're not really cool. And ben put *a lot* of work
into the extension mechanism to clean it up from pre-1.0. Trust me. My
students a year ago who wrote SeaMonkey "extensions" were in a world of
hurt when things weren't perfect.

Just my $.02.
-Pink