[Camino] CFM build CPU useage

Simon Fraser smfr at smfr.org
Wed Dec 8 08:32:11 EST 2004

Are you still seeing these problems with the CFMessagePort build (not
CFM btw, that's something else!).

If you could give it another try and report back if you continue to see
problems, that would be good. It could be that the one time you tried
it your machine was thrashing through lack if memory or something.

Simon