[Camino] CFM build CPU useage

Mark Vaccaro vmvaccaro at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 20:59:22 EST 2004

I downloaded the newest CFM build a 2 days ago.. it worked great
multiply tabs and windows open and I could still navigate decent cpu
usage in especially after the page loaded the cpu would go down rapidly
to 6-35%. But now after awakening from sleep, just Yahoo Mail slows it
to the point that I lose my cursor and my CPU monitor hits 99-100%
which it hadn't done all day (actually, from when I downloaded the
build). I had to close and restart Camino so I could navigate. Now it
seems reasonable if not better.. getting very low cpu usage while I
stay at Mozilla page 2-11% with mail, cal. etc open. But still get
hi--80-90% when new page or tab opens???