[Camino] Please help me test a patch

Chris Casciano moz at placenamehere.com
Thu Dec 2 12:52:39 EST 2004

On Nov 23, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Simon Fraser wrote:

> There's another build for your testing enjoyment, with another flavor
> of the same patch:
>
> <http://www.speakeasy.org/~gbeier/Camino-CFMessage.dmg.bz2>
>
> For the curious, this one uses CFMessagePorts in the plevents code,
> and removes
> the nsToolkit timer entirely. Note that, unlike the nightlies, this is
> a dynamic opt build,
> not a static build.
>
> Simon

(ducks head in to add a data point)

I've been running this build for a few days now and have seen no
problems related to the changes and although I haven't been testing
specifically don't recall having any of the previous flash related
issues during my normal course of surfing.

--
[ Chris Casciano ]
[ moz at placenamehere.com ] [ http://placenamehere.com ]