[Camino] Fizzilla, CHBrowserView, Cocoazilla, Camino.....

Mike Pinkerton mikepinkerton at mac.com
Wed Dec 1 12:34:49 EST 2004

You can set your cache size manually by editing your prefs file. You
are correct there is no UI.

Camino absolutely lets you block resizing and moving windows from
script. It's in the web features panel and defaults to on. If it's not
working for you, please file a bug with a test case so we can fix it.

Thanks!
-Pink