[Bookmarkpreviews] When Does Bookmark Previews Make Previews?

mozdev at toomuchsakeman.org mozdev at toomuchsakeman.org
Tue Sep 23 17:07:17 PDT 2008

But to clarify, it doesn't do any background scanning unless I tell it to
start doing so with the Create Previews menu item in the Organize Bookmarks
window. Correct?

I just want to make sure that it's not creating preview pages, and thus
leaving traces of my bookmarked Monster and Dice job listings in my current
company's Squid logs.