[Bookmarkpreviews] deleting bookmarks

btaylormail1 at yahoo.com btaylormail1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 01:36:07 PDT 2008

Thanks for the nice extension. Its helpful to use the previews to review which bookmarks are dead or no longer of interest, altho deleting numerous bookmarks seems to distort the preview 'tables' or association with the correct bookmark. I've been combing thru my 1600 bookmarks and after deleting 20 or so various ones I've noticed that the bookmark that I'm clicking on isn't any longer the one that's previewed (when using the bookmark library window under 'organize bookmarks' in firefox 3.)

John